Ask your life coach how to improve your churn rate. [blank stare] Ask your Executive Coach how to meditate [blank stare]. I work with founders, entrepreneurs, and executives every day to help them integrate every aspect of their lives.
Entrepreneurs experience unique challenges an average employee does not; self-doubt, overwhelm, stress, loneliness to name just a few. Then we realize the one thing we thought would set us free has actually begun hold us hostage. And worst of all – after we make our first million – we’re not much happier than we were before we started.
If any of this sounds familiar, you’re not alone. Let’s chat!
Who Needs 80/20 Coaching?
The reality is we all need a coach; the trick is finding the right one at the right time. If you’re a startup founder or entrepreneur struggling with where to start or what to do next, I can offer a battle-tested framework for launching a startup. If you are struggling with physical and emotional stress, confusion, overwhelm, or despair I can offer a compassionate ear and practices to improve your physical, mental, emotional & spiritual well-being. So ask yourself, what kind of coach do you need now?
Are you a good fit?
Everyone wants to change, the real question is how motivated are you to make that change truly happen? On top of that, are you willing to take a hard look inside and see your your personal life is affecting your business life…and vice versa. 80/20 may be a good fit if…
- You’re a high functioning founder, entrepreneur or executives.
- You’re willing to explore the integration (rather than separation) of your work and personal lives.
- You’re honest, open, and willing to change.
- You’re already relatively healthy and not dealing with significant emotional challenges or trauma.
- You’re seeking accountability and willing to examine the consequences of your actions – or lack thereof.
- You’re willing to explore compassion and vulnerability for yourself and others.
What’s the process like?
You’ve probably heard of the Pareto Principle but probably by another name…the 80/20 rule. Some sessions 80% of our time is spent working on your business. Other session, that 80% is dedicated to working on life outside your business. While every leader and session is different here is a general framework that will help outline our time together.
1. Clarifying your needs.
The first step in the process is having a mutual understanding of what it is you need; both personally and professionally.